6.05.2012

Business cards.


Variations of my business card, using the logo type previously developed along with other, necessary information for a business card. These show mainly variations in colour and font, however I would like my card to be white ink onto coloured or black stock so these are simply ideas.

Above on the left are some samples I printed just to check that the point size and alignment were all in order. From this I concluded that all was in order and on the right is a screen print of my business cards onto newsprint. This was just a print I did to loosen up the ink on the screens however I then went on to produce the actual business cards.

Setting up the screen





Pictures from setting the screen up... edgy exposing shot.

Cutting the cards









No comments:

Post a Comment